Sunday, August 14, 2005

For being a secret agent, you're really not very good at taking off your clothes.



I thought I'd carry on the theme of nudity in the title of this entry, too. And tie in a little espionage while I was at it.
I have come to this blog to announce, that I, Liz Whittaker, will be temporarily unable to blog. I am going to be gone for about a week and a half, but if I told you what I was doing or where I was going, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you. Meanwhile, those who wish to contact me have to necessary means to do so. (pssst: ellcay onephay.) (Wow. That was quite cryptic. Then again, we specialize in code and cryptic communications in my line of work.)
Anyway, I blog to say farewell to you all, and though I pass into danger, know that if I die, it won't be without a fight. I'll never talk, and if they eliminate me, I'll die a hero and an American.
Adios, or, as the French say...au revoir!

Liz "Danger" Whittaker

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I know where you're going and how to contact you! Ha! But I won't tell anyone. I'm part of this dirty little secret too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun! I'll be seeing you later. As my good friend the Crocodile Hunter says, "danga danga danga!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey darling....
    http://mormonmisadventures.blogspot.com/
    i got one for myself....yikes...

    ReplyDelete