Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I found this on the floor. It's circular so I thought it might kill people.


I don't know what it is about this picture, but it makes nuclear warheads look really attractive. Maybe it's the radiation. Mutations always make things more attractive.
I am pleased to announce that opening night of "Savior of the World" went wonderfully! It was pretty scary, and I didn't really eat much that whole day because of nervousness, but because of the combined forces of the Lord, the Priesthood, and a lot of cast and crew cooperation, we did it! I'm feeling a lot more confident about all of it now. I'm still getting my footing, but at least now I have some at all.
Biggest announcement of the day! (Actually, I found this out yesterday, but it will be the announcement of the day for today...shutup, Liz. You're a retard.)
JD AND CHRISTIAN MADE FINAL CALL-BACKS FOR "SPELLING BEE"!!!!!!!!!! They're being flown out to NYC for the final audition in front of the director there!!!!!!!!!! I can't quite grasp the idea, and I don't know all the details yet, but I'll update you as soon as I know.
I had this bizarre realization today, as I was walking home from English class. For some reason, I had "The Ants Go Marching One by One" stuck in my head, so I was softly singing it to myself as I strolled through campus. All of a sudden, it struck me as a really strange song. I'm not sure if I can explain exactly why, but think about it...it's weird. Most of us have been singing it since we were tiny, so I guess we're desensitized to it. But who sings about ANTS!? Marching in certain numerical formations? Ants don't even do that. And the actual music is in this weird minor key--a sort of war-chant. Our society is really freaky sometimes. Or maybe it's just me. "There's nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so," as they say. The same probably goes for weirdness. I prefer to see the world as bizarre.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed.
    Hey "Liz", do you like trees that grow out of "apples"? Do you like cloves? Do you like "acidic" drinks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey "Jen,"
    Yes.
    No.
    No.
    Do you like gold bicycles?
    Do you like the Aquabats?
    Do you like Spanish guitar music?
    Do you like Casey?

    PS: You're cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.
    Yes.
    No.
    Only when he's dressed up as an Aquabat on a gold bicycle. Hee hee hee what a cool image.
    Do you like "to" hide in closets?

    P.S. I'm bored. I like you.

    ReplyDelete