Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Been a while, homeslices

overall-majesty

Salutations, blog-goers!

I'm sure you're all expecting a nice long detailed chronicle of the cruise, but I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I had a wonderful time. The bad news is that I simply cannot find the time nor the energy to report all of it to the world wide web on this blog. Sorry all. If you wanna hear stories, talk to me. They're good ones.

Turbo-update:

I'm going to be here in Rexburg during the summer, working full-time, possibly at Walmart. I'm going to miss the 'Mill, but I'm excited for other people to have the life-changing experiences the Playmill will bring them. I'll also have the opportunity to grow closer to some dear friends during the summer, and who knows what else the summer has in store?

I've re-vamped the ole blogger, as I'm sure you've noticed. Also added some links to blogs of friends and others. Check em out. They're pretty hip.

The semester's more than half over. How did that happen?

That's just about it for today, but I close with a Top Ten.

Top Ten Greatest Things about Winter Semester 2008
1. Apartment 212
2. Seventh roomate
3. The USS Dorcas and her door issues
4. Theatre Awards
5. Comic Frenzy
6. Washington DC
7. Being in a class of Brother Allen's again
8. Obama campaign-rock on, Barack.
9. Cast of "Rashomon"
10. Intellectual conversations

Wow, that was vague. I seem to have lost my blogger's touch. Hopefully only temporarily.

Anyway, here's a bit of a funny thing. We watched "The Graduate" this last week, and for those of you who have seen that lovely Hoffman flick, you will dig this car commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment