Monday, March 1, 2010

I eat, sleep, and bleed Macbeth


We're beginning our third and final week of the run. I'm completely drained and desperate for time/sleep, but hopelessly enamored of the cast and show. The ultimate conundrum.

To illustrate the greatness of this cast, I share here a recent e-mail thread that made me laugh. Mention of "fire alarums" is a reference to a rather eventful night last week, which will be blogged about in the very near future. In the meantime, here's to you, cast of Macbeth! I love you all. And this is why:

NANCY: Is anyone available from 10:30 to 12:00 on Monday to serve as a model for latex makeup. I have cookies ....

JACOB: I could do it and I don't care who knows it!

DAVEY: i dont think jacob should be aloud to do it!! stop him!!

ADAM: aloud?

JACOB: I can do it without talking.

LIZ: Wasn't this today? I don't know if this discussion is even relevant anymore...

JORDAN: For some reason the fact that it isn't relevant gives me more desire to perpetuate it.

JULIE: .....Great happiness!

GARY: I didn’t volunteer, I’m wrinkly enough already

BRANDON: And I didn't volunteer because I thought Bro Benson would

AMELIA: I didn't volunteer because I am 1800 miles away and it is 63 degrees. Yes, I am rubbing it in.

ADAM: Oh Rexburg Miserable! When shalt thou see thy summer days again!?

KIMBALL: In August.... ;)

AMELIA: heh heh heh. Actually, it was 63 today and tonight the low will be 29. It is still chilly here.

JACOB: What, Amelia? What are you saying? We can't hear you over the clash of swords. You'll have to come back to Idaho and say that again. And then stay.

GARY: Over the clash of swords and fire alarums

2 comments:

  1. I thought there were 3 witches? Is there an understudy or is there a clone?

    Oh, and by the way, love you!

    Mom
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ps - My word verification to post this is "skythast". A Shakespearean word if I ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to leave a comment because my word verification is "brumho." I feel like going on an epic quest.

    ReplyDelete