Friday, August 12, 2011

He will always be a summer love

I'm in love with summer. And with Jacob. We've been spending a lot of time outdoors lately, because in the summer, anything that CAN be done outdoors SHOULD be.

This is us at Beaverdick Park (I know), on the 4th of July. We're looking at the water right beneath the dock. That's one of the things I love about Jacob. He shares my curiosity about the world, and is willing to look slightly ridiculous to figure things out. I'm grateful to spend several dozen more summers with this man.

2 comments:

  1. You look topless in this picture!

    And, I'll be seeing you THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!

    MOM
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to cut Jacob off when I took this picture, but had I not then you would have seen his something that rhymes with "mutt sack."

    ReplyDelete