Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The heart of this ole blog is still beating.

Oh hey! Remember how I have a blog. I haven't written in over a month. Sorry about that.

The funny thing is that I'm not ACTUALLY posting anything right now, just a little shout into the void to let the blogger universe know that I still exist. I've got upcoming blogs about Dressing Your Truth, my sister's baby, the brief family reunion we just had, and a bunch of documentary recommendations. But in the meantime, I'm going to finish packing our books.

Because we're moving in with Jacob's family for the summer. They live here in Rexburg and have a small apartment above their garage, and they were generous enough to allow us to live there for a few months until we figure out the plan for the next...however long.

In the meantime, please enjoy this bellhop hip hop from a past season of So You Think You Can Dance.

4 comments: