Monday, August 20, 2018

Writer's Block

I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about maybe Fringe Festival last weekend because there were a lot of awesome things I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about maybe I could write about caveman brains or how I lack integrity as a consumer I don't know what to write about because I’ve had those two blog entries in mind for like literally years now I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about but the thing is that I’m really tired I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about and really busy I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about and I know that’s actually not a very good excuse because sometimes you have to MAKE TIME for the things that are important to you but I have so many things that are important to me and there are only so many hours in a day I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about maybe the magic of theatre somehow I don't know what to write about but whenever I try to do that I feel like words fall short of what I’m trying to express I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about maybe one of these days I’ll write about how I came to have a phobia of raccoons I don't know what to write about or how I might be allergic to koalas but don’t really have a way to test that hypothesis all I know is that I had one of the worst allergy attacks of my entire life at an open air koala exhibit at a zoo once I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about and the ridiculous thing is that I have like four books worth of writing prompts I don't know what to write about plus that awesome plot generator website thing I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about so like really there are like a ton of things I could write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about but if we’re being honest and getting right down to it the real issue is that I don’t know what to write about that will only take me like forty minutes to write about because I’m on a deadline here I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about and every now and then I sort of feel like writing isn’t the medium best suited to the things I want to say or talk about I don't know what to write about you know like sometimes I’d rather paint my thoughts or whatever I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about oh maybe I should do another documentary recommendation blog post I don’t think I’ve done one of those in years I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about but I’ve really been enjoying the Netflix series “Geniuses of the Ancient World” and “Geniuses of the Modern World” so if you need something to play in the background while you fold your laundry and you dig history I recommend those I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about I don't know what to write about on a completely unrelated note I learned today that a friend’s dad is named Adolf and I don’t know why the hell you would name your kid Adolf in 1962 and there really isn’t much more to this story but I’ve been thinking about it all night but there isn’t anything else to write about that so the point is that I don't know what to write about.

photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment