Friday, December 24, 2004

Ah, how I have missed the Macintosh!

Ladies and gentleman, after much debate, I have decided on a name for my website! And the winner is...****drumroll**** Alexis with "www.tyrannosaurusvex.com"! (Sorry, Ma, "Jurassic Fart" runs a really close second.) I am really excited about the webpage...I stayed up until the wee small hours of the morning working on it. It still has a few glitches, and it's not the prettiest page in the world. But hey, dang good for a first try and it still serves it's purpose well. Bravo! Hey, um, I don't remember any of the other things I was a-going to blog about and I'm kind of hungry, so this will have to do for now. Remember, men don't jump over moons, cows do. Love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait. :) Though it won't change the fact that you won't be visiting us! Blargh.

    (Huzzah for Windows.)

    ReplyDelete