Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Wow! I can act, after all!

GLORIOUS WONDERFUL HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So auditions for "Our Town" were last week, and my audition went well enough to get me on the call-back list, and from how call-backs went for me, I never thought they went well enough to get me onto the cast list. But wonder of wonders, they did go well enough to get me on the cast list, and as a lead, no less! I will have the happy privelege to play Mrs. Webb. I am so terribly excited! There are a lot of kids in the cast that I've never really met or worked with before, so I'm looking forward to the opportunity to learn from some new kids, along with some old familiar names and faces. Rehearsals start Tuesday, the 17th, and the show runs the second and third week of April. Here we go again...another openin and another show!

2 comments:

  1. LIZ! THAT'S AWESOME!!! I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO GO TO THE SHOW :'( Things are going well here. I'm talking to LXS right now...I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!
    Mission papers have been in for A WEEEEK!

    -Kevin

    PS I have an LJ! GET ONE!

    http://www.livejournal.com/users/klovese/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, Liz. I wish you would talk to me though. I miss you. Oh well, only one more month.

    ~Rebekah~

    ReplyDelete