Saturday, January 31, 2009

Youtube has always been a good cure for boredom...

That last post was rather dreary. Apologies. I won't retract it, because it was how I was feeling at the time, but to assure you that my life isn't ENTIRELY full of "dolor," here's some live action happy for you.

These are just a handful of things that have made me smile lately.

Jordan at Guitars Unplugged. That joke at the opening? That was from me. Just for the record. =)


I'm so excited to be a mother.


A good reason to pay attention in Theory class. Way to go with the flow, Victor Borge!


Women LOVE this.


And this loved many women.


Should you be experiencing the "inexorable sadness of pencils," I hope that you're now tiptoeing through the tulips again soon. Or now, because of youtube.

1 comment:

  1. So, it's a Saturday and I'm at work because my co-worker didn't do the job I asked her to do yesterday so I have to do it today. But am I unhappy and frustrated and cranky? NO! All because of the video of the two little kids. I watched it four times in a row. No THAT's more like it! THANK YOU!

    Love you!
    Mom
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete