Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'll be 24 in a matter of weeks.

MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST:

1. To figure out my life. I wrote a journal entry back in February that just said "I have no idea what's going on in my life." And that theme seems to have carried on throughout the rest of the year so far. Oh well. Come what may and love it. I guess if things made sense right away, they wouldn't be as interesting.

2. A little bit of California. Like maybe a day or two of it.

3. Movies to add to my meager collection. Specifically a handful of Bollywood flicks that I'd love to own. Like "Om Shanti Om." And "Kabhi Khushie Kabhie Gham." And "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge."

3. A vacuum. Well, hm. Actually. I really want a good, working vacuum. But I also am not sure I want to have to move with it every few months while I'm in college. My books make moving a big enough hassle as it is. Maybe not a vacuum.

4. For Annie to come back to Rexburg.

5. A motorcycle helmet.

6. A handful of albums...some obscure, some not. Like the soundtrack to the Japanese foreign film "Shall We Dance" and the Band From TV's album "Hoggin' All the Covers."

7. A program that will move my iPod songs onto my soon-to-be-obtained new computer, without any risk of them being lost.

8. For my apartment's kitchen to grow a dishwasher.

9. For Jenny Mae to magically live with Annie and I in the fall.

10. A VCR/DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment