Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A glance

Hello blog-readers!

I'm in the process of writing a Pearl Jam blog, but in the meantime, you'll have to settle for this sneak peek, and just read a letter to someone else, if you can do so without throwing up.

Dear Jacob,

I should be doing my homework, but I'm not. I'm blogging about you.

I should also go to theatre council in about 4 minutes, but I'm not. I'm gonna finish blogging about you.

I should be doing a lot of things, but instead I'm going to look forward to seeing you. In around 37 minutes.

I had a fun chat with Carrie today. She re-told me the story of her "date" in Alaska, to refresh it in my mind so that I can tell you. You will probably hear it in about 43 minutes.

In the meantime, I'm glad we're dating.

Love, Liz

PS: I really like this picture of us. Even though it's blurry, we both look so happy and tired. Which describes the effect of all of last weekend. And you look really good in that outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment