Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On the other hand....

I like wisdom.

I made an executive decision, after much debate, that I'd like to have this process done while under anesthesia. If I don't HAVE to be awake, why should I be? Furthermore, I had more and more misgivings about the process at this particular dentist. (They blocked out two hours of time for one wisdom tooth removal? Beckah had all four of hers out in 45 minutes! And mine isn't impacted.) My tooth currently doesn't hurt, and it's not ridiculously time-sensitive, so I decided that this is something that demands a little more research. It'll still happen soon...the next couple of weeks, but under circumstances that I feel a lot more comfortable about.

So I'll be wise until school starts. Ironically enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment