Monday, November 15, 2010

Why I'm counting down the days 'till Thanksgiving Break...

Because this is how my week looks:

And you can't even SEE the first half of every day, which is filled with classes, temple sessions, and optometrist appointments.

NEXT week looks like this:

Sunday - Church from 1 to 4
Monday - Homework
Tuesday - Talley's Folly rehearsal, drive to Utah
Wednesday - Fly to California
Thursday - Thanksgiving with family
Friday - Hang out in San Francisco
Saturday - Hang out with family

Fortunately, more than half of the things to be done this week are really fun things that I enjoy doing, like baby-sitting Jack Pingel, rehearsing Talley's Folly, and singing at the Ward Thanksgiving party. In this "season of gratitude," I'm glad that my days are filled with things I love. Even if there are A LOT of them.

1 comment: