Thursday, March 29, 2012

Help me decide, Blogosphere

I just got my 5 free "try-on" pairs of glasses from Warby Parker. ($95 prescription glasses, and for every pair you buy, they donate a pair to someone in need. BAM.) Anyway, I can't decide which I like better.

BECKETT:


PIERCE:


PRESTON:


TENLEY:


THOMPSON REVOLVER:


I'm kinda leaning toward Beckett (that first one). Or maybe Thompson Revolver. Although Preston and Tenley are also fun. Your thoughts? (Ooh ohh! I just remembered I can put a little poll thing up on here! Vote for your favorite on the side bar up there!)

6 comments:

  1. Beckett or Pierce! I like that shape, but I like the softness of Pierce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOVING The Tenley! Where do I get ahold of some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beckett if you:
    -are Adventurous with a capital A
    -prefer Rome to Paris
    -order your pie à la mode
    -consider yourself a dog person

    Preston if you:
    -wouldn't mind owning a canary someday
    -have a type A personality
    -aren't interested in Taco Bell's Dorito taco
    -secretly call your comfort zone the PARTY ZONE

    I hope this helps with your decision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules. That actually DID help. While I'm not interested in Taco Bell's Dorito Taco, I do consider myself more of a dog person than a canary, and I'm lately obsessed with Italy, so Rome it is. Beckett? Plus, I like Samuel Beckett.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the lighter colour on you so I am leaning towards Pierce.

    I enjoy your blog - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally like Peirce! And I love you LIZ!

    ReplyDelete